• Apprentice
    6 Jun 2024, 6:11 p.m.

Dear All

I'm a newbie of IWC - I recently had IW377714 pre-owned with papers but just now I realized that the dial of my watch is different than the ones I found in the catalog and internet. Small second in mine locates at the bottom of the dial (like IW3881s) while all images I could find shows on 9 side

Is there something wrong with my watch?

• Graduate
    7 Jun 2024, 7:23 a.m.

What do you mean by "I recently had...."? Is it yours? Did you buy it (for an incredible low price)? Did you own it and then sell it? Did you see it somewhere?

I am very cautious about answering questions like yours, especially if supported with poor photography. We do not want to help the counterfeiters improve their products.

My advice to you: bring it to an authorised IWC dealer. They will help you for sure.

• Apprentice
    7 Jun 2024, 8:23 a.m.

I bought it for a fair market price, it's not low at all. In the place where I live there is no AD for IWC - hence I wanted to raise my concern here, just to ensure the reference of the watch and the position of the small second. After researching further, I found that small second was moved from 9 position to 6 as of 3881s, my doubts are now more bigger...

• Apprentice
    7 Jun 2024, 8:41 p.m.

The watch does not look authentic; it is a mixture of more releases - and i am 99,9% even with the poor quality photos.

• Apprentice
    7 Jun 2024, 9:59 p.m.

thanks for your answer

just fixed the photos

• Graduate
    10 Jun 2024, 8:18 a.m.

I can only repeat my advice: If you want to be sure you should bring it to an AD.

Or, as an alternative: You could write an e-mail to the concierge and ask if the serial number on the caseback matches the type of your watch (Pilot's Chronograph Le Petit Prince). I am quite sure it does not...

• Master
    11 Jun 2024, 3:58 a.m.

The reference 377714 should have the small seconds at 9, no exceptions. Is the case size 43mm? The 3881 is 41mm and has a display back. I also do not like the font on the date wheel - looks too bold.