• Apprentice
    11 Jun 2024, 11:45 a.m.

Hi all - I'm a passionate and, usually, delighted IWC customer with a Spitfire UTC, a Pilots Watch Chronograph and a Big Pilot Rodeo Drive edition.

Recently I sent the Spitfire UTC and Chronograph to IWC for a service and things have gone pretty wrong since then - the timeline:

1. 21 March 2024: Both my Pilot's Watch Chronograph ref IWIW374104, s/n 2526096, and my Pilot's Watch / Spitfire UTC s/n 2835103 were shipped to IWC via DHL in your packaging.
    2. 25 March 2024: Confirmation was received for the Pilot's Watch Chronograph, service request number 43615004.
    3. 27 March 2024: I approved the service estimate for the Pilot's Watch Chronograph.
    4. 15 April 2024: The serviced Pilot's Watch Chronograph was returned in full working order.
    5. 28 March 2024: Margot Lopez of your Concierge team confirmed receipt of my Pilot's Watch / Spitfire UTC, stating it was received by the service center.
    6. 10 April 2024: Having received no service estimate, I contacted Concierge again.
    7. 25 April 2024: Ms. Lopez informed me via email that my watch was mistakenly sent to the Netherlands and was being transferred back to the UK.
    8. 24 May & 10 June 2024: I sent follow-up emails with no response.
    9. 11 June 2024: I spoke with Ms. Lopez, who confirmed the watch was still with DHL, but offered no explanation or resolution.

I am now very concerned because the Spitfire was my first IWC, my favourite and is no longer in production. That this watch is missing is really worrying.

Can anyone give me advice on how to help me escalate this case or find new ways to seek a resolution because the Client Relations Centre is simply not getting results?

Thanks very much - W

• Connoisseur
    14 Jun 2024, 7:56 a.m.

Hi Will. That's a horrible situation. You're not speaking to IWC here -it's just a forum for people to chat about their watches and stuff One of the mods has contacts with IWC and he might be along later with some advice.

• Master
    14 Jun 2024, 4:31 p.m.

Oh no, what a nightmare!

Unfortunately we cannot help here because we're collectors and customers like you.

I understand your effort to publicly escalate the issue. But want to encourage you to ask again at IWC directly. There must be a solution to your issue urgently.